Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here's some pictures!!

Hey guys! After a lot of time loading them on the computer yesterday, my owner and I got the pictures from Succot on the computer and (if blogger will cooperate) we can post them.

Today we went to the Vet's Open House thing. They had a petting zoo two! Only a tiny cow, a few goats and a little pig, nothing too fancy. I was ok, until I realized that those things were real and alive! Then I kinda freaked out and wouldn't stop barking! They were strange! I had to alert everyone that there were odd animals at the vet!
When we first got there I wasn't sure what to thing. Usually when we go to the vet something bad happens to me. But today was different. We got to go for a tour around their new building and look at how they do surgeries (on stuffed animals) and stuff like that. I got to enter the "Cutest Pet Contest", the nurses thought I was really cute, we submitted a picture with me and with a paci in my mouth!

My owner won 3 prizes for different things! I really want her stuffed dog that she got!

We also got to see one of the nurses dog and the two vets' dogs.

It was really fun today, I got really excited and I kinda had an accident. Well it wasn't really an accident, we were outside, but on the sidewalk! My owner put me in a "sit" and I was just so excited that I sat and peed on myself! I didn't have to get a bath though, so it wasn't too bad! :) At least it didn't happen when we were inside the building!

Well here's some pictures of Succot and of the petting zoo today!


---Shadow



Me and Rusty, I think he was my best buddy there, I really liked hanging with him!


Me and a girl who was walking me
While camping you should get lots of rest . . .
. . . and food and water!

Me and another poodle, named Moshe, he really seemed to like me, he was scared a lot but when he would see and Sarah walk up his tail would start wagging! He was ok but Josie's my favorite poodle, and Rusty's my Best Friend!

Larkin and Ms. Kimberley, Larkin didn't seem to like me very much
Larkin again

While they had family game day, my owner played the Bubble Gum in the Whip Cream game while someone else held me


Now from the Vet today -





All that commotion made me tired! The prizes my owner won, a toy dog and two ink pens

The picture we entered in the "Cutest Pet Contest"

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Thanks fur sharing the pikhs and the news of your day!

Khute pikh!

Khongrats on the winnings!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie said...

Camping looks like fun! Was it chilly at night where you were?

You are the cutest! That picture of you with the pacifier is adorable. How did you learn to hold that in your mouth?

Kisses
Addie

the many Bs said...

hi Shadow, yes, you did have much more fun at the vet than Benson did. no pokes or any torture for you at all.

we love all of those pictures of you and your friends. we would have barked at that cow and goat too. they are not dogs! hee hee

woofs.

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Great pics! Looks like you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

I love that pacifier pic! I haven't blogged for a few days because the upstairs computer crashed and it's hard to use the laptop all the time. I made a Windows Movie Maker Slideshow with pictures from Succot but I can't figure out how to get it to upload. Tips? E-mail me!

Anna Marie