Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Yesterday morning I had the runs, had two baths other than that my day was great!

All morning I had to watch people pile up at my girlfriend's house, everybody wanted to see Josie! But finally my time came, everyone came to see me!!! We had a Thanksgiving supper instead of a lunch. During the meal I had to stay under my owners' chair, I couldn't have much, only the microscopic things that fell on the floor. Poor me.

Over-all, though, I liked this year better than last year! Last year I was attacked by Sarah's uncle's dog!

---Shadow

2 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I hope woo are feeling better?

I'm sad that you are still not 100% -

Have a furry nice Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

the 4 Bs said...

hi Shadow, did you have the runs like you ran all over your yard, or the runs like wet and slimy poop? hee hee! both kinds are pretty cool we think.

woofs.