Monday, December 22, 2008

One more day!


That's right, Hanukkah is tomorrow night!

My owner has sooo many presents on her floor all wrapped neatly. In the midst of them all lies a single Wal+Mart bag, inside are treasure beyond imagination, treasure so great I can't keep my nose out of it! It is . . . it is . . . it is . . . MY BAG!!! There's rawhide chews, and toys in there! How can Sarah expect me to wait until tomorrow night????

I'm sure Jewish dogs all over are feeling the same way right about now.

I'll fill you in on what happens and what I get each night!


---Shadow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow night? Hanukkah is tonight [Monday], isn't it? At least it said December 22 on your post, which is today... Anyway, I'm finally back on blogger and I updated my profile pic; just wanted to test it out. I'm so glad you posted stuff on Hanukkah; that pretty much covered for me while I wasn't blogging!

Rusty

Sarah and Shadow said...

Well we celebrate Hanukkha on the 25 of Kislev, kislev started on Nov. 30th, that's when the moon was sighted and if you count 25 days you get to tomorrow, Wednesday, and that makes tonight at Sundown the first night of Hanukkah. But I think ya'll do it differently than we do.

Sarah and Shadow